Modifying your Audi 2.5TSFI engine for more power, want to get rid of the problematic PCV set up which is hard to modify, and pulls oil from the crank into the combustion chamber via ports on the cylinder head? Using this plate will close off the factory PCV ports, and allow you to run an external PCV set up of your choice. We made the plate modular so you can use any of our myriad of fittings we already offer for popular BMW PCV systems, and catch cans. Go from mild to wild, and anywhere in between using our fittings, vacuum relieves, and check valves.
We also offer complete kits with catch cans, and all hoses, and fittings for a plug, and play system to fully convert your Audi external PCV.
Please Specify if you are using with stock intake manifold or the VTT Billet Intake manifold.
Kit #1 VTA – Converts your 2.5 DAZA or DWNA engine to external PCV and is VTA(Vent to Amostphere) on the high side. This kit does not work with the engine cover.
Kit#2 Recirc – Converts your 2.5 DAZA or DWNA engine to external PCV and is Recirc(Recirculating) on the high side. This kit DOES work with the engine cover (may require slight trimming)
All kids include the following:
- VTT Engine side Catch can kit (Can be removed if you already have one for $300 savings)
- VTT External PCV Plate
- VTT Vaccum Relief which keeps crankcase Vacuum at proper levels
- VTT plug, and play fittings, check valves for your kit choice
- VTT Silicone hoses needed for fitment
- VTT VAG Oil cap breather. (If you already have one, you can choose to leave it out, for $99 savings.)