When your unit arrives you'll recieve a
“Green Warrany Card”. This Card is to be filled out completely
and kept for the duration of the warranty period.
READ COMPLETELY BEFORE BEGINNING INSTALLATION
THE FOLLOWING STEPS MUST BE TAKEN TO VALIDATE THE WARRANTY
FOR THIS REMANUFACTURED TURBOCHARGER OR TURBO CARTRIDGE.
1. TURBO OIL SUPPLY LINE must be
replaced with new prior to installing replacement turbocharger
or cartridge. Proof of purchase required. Note: Squirting
carb cleaner or solvent into line and blowing out is not sufficient
to remove carbon or other foreign material. Failure to observe
this precaution can result in premature turbo failure and
2. All INTAKE AND EXHAUST DUCTING must be free of any foreign objects or material. Damage to impeller/turbine blades due to negligence in this respect is not warrantable.
3. CHANGE ENGINE OIL AND FILTER whenever removing and reinstalling turbocharger or cartridge, even if reinstalling old unit.
4. PRE-LUBRICATE TURBOCHARGER Prior to starting engine, disable the ignition system and crank the engine for 60 seconds or until oil pressure is indicated.then start engine and allow to idle for a minimum of one minute before driving vehicle. Drive vehicle at low power for the first 50 miles.
5. TEST CRANKCASE VENTILATION (pcv) system. Must be open and working correctly.